Tuesday, November 24, 2009

This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen

I saw a book by this author in Barnes and Nobel called Along for the Ride. I loved the cover and found out the author was from Chapel Hill, so I immediately went home and added a bunch of her books to my Paperbackswap wish list.

Even though this book is YA (young adult), I thought I would like it, I mean I liked Twilight and Harry Potter right? Well, I have spent the last week reading this book and trying to get in to it, but I just couldn't.

I hardly ever quit a book, but I had so many good ones to read on my bookshelf that I just couldn't justfy wasting my time on it if I didn't enjoy it.

I still have a few of her other books, so maybe I will give her another try at a later date, but as for this one...it was too slow and simple and just did not pull me in.

Since I didn't even get half way through I feel like I can't give it a rating.

Have you read this one or any other of Sarah Dessen's books?

You can check out the rest of them HERE

2 comments:

Amber @ A Little Pink in the Cornfields said...

Sarah Dessen books are hard for me to get into until about half way through them, then they turn into pageturners for me.
I see you're reading Plain Truth by Jodi PIcoult, that is one of my favorites! I hope you enjoy it!

Kate said...

Oh, I love this book. I read it two or so years ago and just started reading it again a week ago. It is my favorite Sarah Dessen book.

 
Add to Technorati Favorites