Sunday, January 18, 2009

My Horizontal Life by Chelsea Handler

You might know Chelsea Handler from her hit show Chelsea Lately on E! If you don't, you should check it out. She is hilarious. A little crude sometimes, but very funny. In My Horizontal Life, Chelsea recounts some of her wildest adventures with men. The subtitle of the book is "a collection of one night stands", but I think she actually only sleeps with 2-3 guys in the book but has many close encounters.

This book was so funny and such a quick and easy read. I was literally laughing out loud through entire chapters! From midgets to gay doctors on Ecstasy, Chelsea certainly has some wild adventures to share. Her witty writing style and short chapters make this book fly by.

I give it 4 out of 5 stars.

She also has another more recent memoir- Are you there Vodka? It's me Chelsea. I haven't read it, but it is a bestseller, so I am sure it is pretty good.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites