Thursday, January 1, 2009

Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer

The Twilight saga continues with Stephanie Meyer's third book Eclipse. Edward is back in this book, but things are complicated because he does not feel comfortable with Bella's friendship with Jacob Black. Bella wants to become of vampire. Her life in in danger (yet again). Lots of drama that all escalates to an epic battle. It was pretty good, but I was left feeling like nothing that I wanted to happen really happened. Which is probably why I dove with in to the fourth book right away to find out what happens next.

I will tell you that I am still annoyed with Bella sometimes. I like Jacob and kind of feel bad for him, and Edward almost starts to annoy me. I am in love with the story, but the "I can't live without you" love stuff is starting to get sickeningly sweet. I would probably not be friends with someone like Bella and seriously, what the heck is so special about her that every falls in love with her? But then I find myself wishing I was her and had a love like her and Edward. Really, I am seriously obsessed, so you know it's got to be good!

I give this one 4 out of 5 stars.

I'm hoping to finish the fourth book this weekend!!

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites